Monday, November 26, 2012

Blog Post #5 (Part 2)

Good Ad Example
 
  Hello there !

   i dont know if this site works or not but i'm looking for   a friend . a good friend
im from michigamme mi
upper penisula
i have some health issues
but im looking for a  friend that would want to relocate and move in as well must be a girl i got a boyfriend
i could use the help and someone to get me more motivated and help me out and go for walks and ride bikes hang out be with a family
only sensere inqiures only for a girlfriend  were a couple looking for a girlfriend just email me at jenniferlittle09@yahoo.com and if you got a facebook add me thats the email as well

you should email me if
you like kids
 you like dogs
if you want to be in senere relationship with couple

i would like to have to girlfriends then we could all be in a realationship together so basically yea couple looking for two girlfriends

we have a friend living with us shes just a friend nothing else other than that


but if you dont live far from me then email me if your more than 250 miles from marquette county then sorry unless you drive and you want to be in a relationship with us

well if your far away from us then you can message only if your going to be sensere and you can drive up here
then hit me up
i'm bi curiuse as well so friend and girlfriend im looking for both
'email is jenniferlittle09@yahoo.com
for facebook , tagged , yahoo,
i have okcupid and pof - plenty of fish .com
im under jenalex69
look me up read my profile were a loveing and caring family happy and love to be adventruse and have fun walks along the beach finding washed up beach glass and also takeing dogs for runs in the woods and finding old relicts thats old bottles

i am really fun to be around

  •  Full of detail
  • picture
  • inviting
  • fun
  • no boring
  • contact information 

No comments:

Post a Comment